Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sigh. i need to write a big entry about my new york trip.
and i will.
however, i am overwhelmed by work right now and in a bummer of a mood.
my flight was delayed for 2 1/2 hours. so i sat on a plane and went nowhere. we were supposed
to leave at 425. didn't take off until 7pm. finished a book in that time.
so tired and frustrated when i landed i let my parents pay for a cab even though my mom had called me a drama queen earlier in the day (seriously? me? uh... have we met?)
when i got home e was the only one there. i was a little hurt at the time that she couldn't pick me up from the airport but i'd forgotten how much schoolwork she had. it's understandable.
i was so tired i wanted to cry when i got into the cab. thank god the cab driver was listening to journey. kept me from crying.
and b was gone when i got home, despite saying that she was so excited to see me and hear about my trip and update me on all the things that had gone on while i was gone. she went to go hang out with coworkers and didn't come back until like midnight - then they proceeded to play guitar in the living room. she walked by my room and said hey lady. no hug. no conversation. no 'i missed you' nothing except for a hey. c came home and didn't even say that.
i was so fucking depressed about that. here are these people who have in the past been considered family. and nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home