Friday, September 28, 2007

Goes something like this:

While they're hugging, he says it's good to see you.
And she thinks 'damn right' but only says it's good to be back.
And later she will look around her at nearly deserted streets and the people who have spilled out of the bar and give a resigned chuckle that ends in a sigh and then bury her face into his chest and he will ruffle up the back of her hair in that way that he knows always makes her grin.

So. Lately, mostly, I'm just angry. Everything makes me angry. Or sad. My mom said I was a drama queen on the plane. This is just dumb. She also kept saying she was old. Or fat. Or underdressed. Or needed botox.
More immediately, and more infuriatingly, C slept in my bed while i was in new york. This is inappropriate. It creeps me the fuck out. And I've told him not to do this before. And he did it anyway. The amount that this upsets and angers me really can't be understated. I'm fucking furious. I'll be doing something about it soon too. I'm over people taking advantage of me and I'm fucking over being nice at all. C also said that we aren't friends. We just share a wall.
Fuck that kid.

All that matters right now, is that I have a perfect song to listen to (Be Safe by the Cribs. Can't stop listening to it. Lee Ronaldo from Sonic Youth does the spoken word in the background and I'm gonna try to memorize it for 16th & Mission), and I get to see the maestro tonight. And stupid silly shit doesn't really touch me at all when I get to see that man. So... there's that.

This mornings "I shouldn't be high 'cause it's 9am but fuck you" Soundtrack:

Ben Lee - Burn to Shine
Alkaline Trio - Warbrain
Tori Amos - Siren
Alice in Chains - Angry Chair
The Psychedelic Furs - Heaven
Propaghandi - This Might Be Satire
Modest Mouse - Shit Luck
Nirvana - Love Buzz


Be Safe. Be Safe. Be Safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home